30% off Tuition Fees | George Swinburne Postgraduate Scholarship
Attention all aspiring business leaders, engineers and tech gurus. The Swinburne University of Technology is offering 30% off Tuition Fees for the following courses:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Executive)
- Master of Business Information Systems
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing)
- Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation/Master of Business Administration (Executive)
- Master of Finance
- Master of Financial Planning
- Master of Financial Technologies
- Master of Construction and Infrastructure Management
- Master of Professional Accounting • Master of Professional Accounting (Extended)
- Master of Professional Accounting and Master of Financial Planning
In addition to these branches of study, the scholarship is also applicable for the following courses:
- Master of Cybersecurity
- Master of Data Science
- Master of Engineering Science
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Marketing
- • Master of Project Management
- Master of Supply Chain Innovation
What is the eligibility requirement?
If the student meets the entry requirements to their course, they will be eligible to benefit from the scholarship. In addition to this, the student must apply for and begin their studies either in Semester 1, 2021 or Semester 2, 2021.
- They cannot be holding another Swinburne scholarship or any other reduced fee arrangement.
- Citizens of Australia and New Zealand and Permanent Residents of Australia are not eligible for this scholarship.
If you would like to apply to Swinburne and benefit from this scholarship opportunity, we can help you. Our counsellors at AECC Global Singapore can offer you the right guidance. Get in touch now!