Birmingham City University Art and Design Scholarship Prize
Founded in the year 1843, the Birmingham City University is home to over 24,000 students from around 80 countries. Around 97% of students graduating from the Birmingham City University find employment within six months of graduating in some of the leading companies like Microsoft, Cisco and Sony.
The Birmingham City University is providing students from selected countries with Art & Design scholarship prizes of up to £3000.
- First Place = £3,000 scholarship
- Second Place = £1,000 scholarship
- Third Place = One way flight to the UK
1. To be eligible for this scholarship prize, the student must be enrolled in one of the following courses:
- MA Art + Design
- MA Design and Visualisation
- MA Fashion Design
- MA Fine Art
- MA Interior Architecture and Design
- MA Jewellery and Related Products
- MA Landscape Architecture
- MA Product and Furniture Design
- MArch Architecture
- MA Textile and Surface Design
- MA Visual Communication
PS: You must meet the English language requirement of the university.
2. Students must currently reside in one of the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
Students are encouraged to submit one of their best works that exhibits their skills and talent in the select field. All submissions will be reviewed by the academic team and three best entries will be selected for the prizes.
How to Apply?
- Submit any piece of your work that demonstrates your skills.
- Upload it on any online file-sharing site like Google Drive or Dropbox
- Share it as a link on the application portal.
- Mention your name and application ID in the same file name.
Submission entries close at 23:59 GMT on June 30th, 2021. The results will be announced around mid-July and all entrants are welcome to attend the prize-giving ceremony virtually.