By Train-
You may take the MRT service to BUGIS station.
Once you exit the station, look for BHG departmental store.
Our office tower entrance is located along Rochor road.
Get the visitor’s access from the receptionist and use the lift on the left to head up to level 7.
Once at level 7, our unit number is #07-03/04 which is just directly beside the lift.

By Bus-
You may take several bus services to BUGIS Junction:

  • 2, 12, 12e, 33, 130, 133, 960

Once you alight from the stop, look for BHG department store.
Our office tower entrance is located along Rochor road.
Get the visitor’s access from the receptionist and use the lift on the left to head up to level 7.
Once at level 7, our unit number is #07-03/04 which is just directly beside the lift.

Am I eligible to study overseas?
There are certain criteria you have to meet.

Your english language skills and academic score will play a huge part depending on the level of education you wish to pursue. Some courses require prerequisites before applying for a degree. There are also different entry requirements for each and every university and institution.

The best way to find out is to get our counsellors to assist you as they have the right knowledge and most updated information at hand to help you.

This depends on the students’ academic ability and inclination – are you able to excel in an academic and theoretical environment or in a practical and technological setting?

You can pursue a diploma-to-degree in your current specialisation or switch to a different field of study. Some overseas universities offer degree programmes which are not available in Singapore, like actuarial studies, podiatry, photovoltaic engineering, nutrition and dietetics, physiotherapy, vet science, etc.

Most undergraduate degrees are of 3 to 4 years duration, with some professional degrees taking as long as 4-5 years. Polytechnic students will generally be granted credit exemptions ranging from half to 1.5 years, depending on their GPA, diploma programmes and the institutions chosen.

The costs of an overseas education depend on the choice of countries, universities or institutions and courses. For example, the annual tuition fee of a degree in Australia ranges from A$20,000 to A$40,000, with living costs of around A$18,000 to A$19,500. All professional degrees such as Engineering, Law, Medicine, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Podiatry and Vet Science will command a much higher fee.

Having financial difficulties?

Good news is that, there are a number of scholarships and bursaries offered to international students by universities and institutions. These scholarships and bursaries usually depend on the level of study and institution. Scholarships are usually competitive and are usually earned with academic excellence.

In order to best find out which scholarships are available to you, speak to your dear AECC counselor and he/she might just be able to get you one to your dream course.

Yes, our services are absolutely free!
Students and parents may feel free to book any consultations with us for FREE with no hidden charges!
Any fees incurred will be clearly stated to you before any payment should be made.

There will however be small fees for standard postages or document verifications. Should you be unsure of any charges, contact us to speak to any counselors so we can help you understand better.

You can apply by heading down to our AECC Global office where we have professional and experienced education counsellors to guide you through the application process.

The documents required for the application may vary depending on the University and Course you are applying to. Generally, you are required to submit a copy of your qualifications – O level certificate and A level, Diploma or IB certificate and transcript. In some cases, like architecture or design courses, portfolios may be required. Foreign students may need to provide recognised proof of English proficiency, e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, CAE, etc.

Universities in Australia and New Zealand offer two intakes – February or March, which the Canadian or US institutions have one intake – September or October. Processing time can be from a few weeks to a few months, students are therefore advised to apply for their courses as early as possible.

Sure, in most cases it is very possible to do so.
This also varies for different countries, institutions and courses.

In Australia, if you have a student visa you can work up to 40 hours per fortnight (two-week period) during university semesters, and unrestricted hours during scheduled course breaks.

Many universities offer students job opportunities to enhance their skill sets through career services or job centres on-campus.

In general, students should not expect to cover tuition fee but taking up a job may help to cope with their living expenses greatly. Working while studying can ease your living cost there and also help build up your work experience which may in time be useful when trying to land a job.

Yes, you will need to bring your:

  • I/C (Identification Card) to enter our office tower as the receptionist will request it.
  • Passport
  • Academic transcript

Should you be unsure of what to bring, please do not hesitate to contact us.

What our students say about us

Don’t just take our word for it, check out what our satisfied students are saying about us

See All Testimonials

Have more questions?

Speak with an award-winning team helping international students study abroad today


Our Professional Memberships