Why study in Canada?
Canada is a first-world country with modern infrastructure, friendly people, and an incredible natural environment unlike anything you’ll find elsewhere.
With over 9.9 million square kilometres of land, it’s the second largest country in the world – making for an incredible array of things to do and places to explore. Plus, it’s lush and green, containing 10% of the world’s forest cover.
Having been consistently ranked in the top 10 countries to live since 1994, it’s a fantastic destination for international study and a welcome place for people of all nationalities.Speak With Us Today
The Education system in Canada
Canada has an educational system that rivals some of the best in the world and is taught in both English and French (the two most common languages spoken globally).
Due to its high GDP spending on education (ranked 2nd amongst the G-8 countries), student outcomes are of the highest standards. This also carries over to its universities, with Canadian degrees, diplomas and certificates being well regarded across the world.
With a focus on technology, research, and innovation, you’ll be immersed in a forward-thinking society while learning from some of the brightest minds.
The Costs of Studying in Canada
Studying in Canada is very affordable.
Usually, undergraduate fees for international students are around CA$25,000 per year*, depending on what course of study you’ve chosen and which university.
Studying more expensive courses such as engineering and medicine can cost on average CA$28,000 per year as an undergraduate.
Post-study employment opportunities
International graduates can gain a Post-Graduation Work Permit and work in Canada for up to 3 years after graduating from a designated Canadian education institution (Colleges, Trade or Technical School, or University).
This is a great way to be able to extend your time in Canada and experience everything the lifestyle there has to offer.
To be eligible, you must:
- have continuously studied full-time for the eight (8) months preceding the completion of your course
- apply for a work permit within 90 days of receiving written confirmation that you’ve successful completed your course and that you’re eligible to obtain your degree, diploma or certificate
- have a valid study permit when applying for your work permit
University and trades qualified staff are in high demand across health care, sciences, engineering, business and resources, so there’s every opportunity to gain work after you’ve graduated.Speak With Us Today
Preparing for study: a step-by-step guide
to applications and visa requirements
- Register With AECC Global And Talk With An Education Counsellor
- Apply To Institutions With Our Help (We Have Great Working Relationships With Many Canadian Universities)
- Sit An IELTS Or Any Applicable Examinations
- Receive Institution Offer Letter
- Pay Tuition Fee
- Prepare & Lodge Visa Documents
- Collect Visa Grant Letter
- Pre-Departure Services At AECC Global
5 great reasons to study in Canada
- It’s a high-tech country with lots of focus on world-leading research and development
- They enjoy a safe, welcoming environment and a high standard of living
- Two main languages are spoken, English and French, giving you an opportunity to develop your language skills
- Natural wonders abound – from incredible arboreal forests, to mountain ranges, rivers and lakes
- It’s one of the best places in the world to live, with great healthcare, job opportunities and a stable government
Our study partners in Canada
What our students say about us
Don’t just take our word for it, check out what our satisfied students are saying about us
"AECC Global has always been guiding us throughout our visa journey. They are not hesitant to extend their helping hands and their ears are always ready to listen to whatever concerns we have."
"I was looking for someone to help me with my visa situation and luckily a friend recommended me to AECC and its one recommendation I can’t thank enough. AECC Global assisted me from getting a letter of offer for my education, acquiring a student insurance coverage for my stay, and finally arranging my visa."
"I am ever grateful to the competent team for helping me attain my student visa in no time. The consultation and customer services they provide is efficient and excellent."
"I knocked the door of different consultancies but they can’t make me sure that I will be studying in Australia. One of my friend suggested me and I came here. Finally AECC Global fulfilled my queries and guided me in every step. At last I got visa."
"AECC Global provided great assistance on my student visa application in Melbourne, Australia. They made sure that I was on the right track as I extended my visa and kept me updated on the application process. Additionally, the team has been very approachable and always there to answer all my queries."
Talk with an AECC Global Education
Counsellor today about studying in Canada
The study adventure of a lifetime could be just one free conversation away.
To speak with an AECC Global Education Counsellor today,
simply leave your details below and we’ll contact you soon.