Why study in the USA?
Often looked to as being the leader of the free world, you’ll find numerous top-ranking universities and educational institutions that provide globally recognised degrees.
In the USA, there are four (4) institution options, including:
- State Colleges / Universities
- Private Colleges / Universities
- Community Colleges
- Institutes of Technology.
Each offer varying study choices and levels of affordability to suit everyone.Speak With Us Today
The American Education System
There are over 4,500 universities and colleges in the USA, offering 10 times the number of tertiary-level study opportunities than any other country.
Which makes it much easier to follow your career aspirations with so many options to choose from.
And if you’d like to further your studies, you can take on a Master’s Degree (2 additional years) or Doctorate (1 – 4 additional years) in an incredible number of disciplines.
The cost of studying in the USA
Studying in the USA can be expensive, with state colleges charging upwards of USD$23,000 or more per year and private colleges averaging USD$31,000 or more for an undergraduate bachelor’s degree.
If you’re after an Associate Degree, you can gain one at a public college starting at a much more affordable USD$3,300 per annum.
Post study employment options
The USA has strict employment rules, however skilled workers are in demand in the right industries.
The first step is to apply for a Green Card (or United States Lawful Permanent Residency) which gives the holder the right to both settle in the USA as well as work in paid employment.
For the experience of working in the USA without settling there permanently, you can also apply for work visas on a temporary, seasonal or exchange worker basis.
This requires a Work Visa, as well as permit to work, called an Employment Authorisation Document (EAD).Speak With Us Today
Preparing for study: a step-by-step guide
to applications and visa requirements
- Register With AECC Global And Talk With An Education Counsellor
- Apply To Institutions With Our Help (We Have Great Working Relationships With Many American Universities And Colleges)
- Sit an IELTS Or Any Applicable Examinations
- Receive an i20 Document
- Collect Student Visa Document
- Fill DS 160 Form & Book Visa Interview
- Attend Visa Interview
- Collect Passport
5 great reasons to study in America
- Academic excellence – you’re choosing to study at some of the world’s best institutions
- Cutting-edge technology – the USA boasts the world’s most advanced internet and technology infrastructures on earth
- Long term career prospects – studying at a prestigious American university could give you career credibility for many years to come
- Campus experience – you’ll have a diverse social experience and a range of social opportunities and clubs to join
- In the US you can experience soaring mountains and rugged coastline, all in the same state, which means you’ll never be bored exploring all there is to see
Our study partners in the USA
What our students say about us
Don’t just take our word for it, check out what our satisfied students are saying about us
"AECC Global provided great assistance on my student visa application in Melbourne, Australia. They made sure that I was on the right track as I extended my visa and kept me updated on the application process. Additionally, the team has been very approachable and always there to answer all my queries."
"I am ever grateful to the competent team for helping me attain my student visa in no time. The consultation and customer services they provide is efficient and excellent."
"AECC Global has always been guiding us throughout our visa journey. They are not hesitant to extend their helping hands and their ears are always ready to listen to whatever concerns we have."
"I was looking for someone to help me with my visa situation and luckily a friend recommended me to AECC and its one recommendation I can’t thank enough. AECC Global assisted me from getting a letter of offer for my education, acquiring a student insurance coverage for my stay, and finally arranging my visa."
"I knocked the door of different consultancies but they can’t make me sure that I will be studying in Australia. One of my friend suggested me and I came here. Finally AECC Global fulfilled my queries and guided me in every step. At last I got visa."
Talk with an AECC Global Education
Counsellor today about studying in the USA
Studying in the USA could be the most rewarding time of your life.
For a free consultation with an Education Counsellor,
simply leave your details below and we’ll contact you soon.