Master of Business Data Science
Duration: 1 Year Intakes: Mar Fees: NZ$48,195* /yearly average
The MBusDataSc primary focus is to equip you to become a practitioner, allowing you to meet the needs of industry, and solve the data problems of the world. However, there will also be an alternative path that will focus on preparing students for research in the area (e.g. going on to do a masters by research or PhD).
The proposed degree is inherently multidisciplinary, featuring Information Science and Marketing, which gives the degree a strong business focus; as well as contributions from Computer Science and from Statistics.
You’ll need to complete:
- Adaptive Business Intelligence
- Advanced Database Topics
- Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Advanced Business Analytics
- Statistical Techniques for Data Science
- Management of large scale data
- The Environment of Business & Economics
Plus 1 of the following project papers
Applied Project or Research Project