The most awaited time of the year has finally arrived. HO HO HO it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas… What else?! The January 2022 intake for UK universities is also around the corner! If you are planning to study in the UK and are looking for the entire process, scroll down to know all about January 2022 intake in the UK, and more!
Intakes in UK universities
Universities in the UK commonly offer 3 intakes in an academic year which include January (which is happening soon!), September, and April (for selected courses only).
- January - Postgraduate courses, some top-up and UG courses (with first year entry)
- April - Pathway program, extended foundation, English course etc.
- September - Courses from ALL LEVELS (PRE-U, UG & PG)
Note: All intakes & courses are subject to institutions' availability
Documents required to apply for the UK Universities January 2022 intake
- Personal statement
- Academic mark sheets and certificates (year 11 and above or equivalent)
- English proficiency test scores
- Reference letters
- Copy of passport
- CV (if applicable)
- Portfolio (for architecture & design programmmes)
PS: Last call to apply by 10th December 2021. We need time to process your application!