Scholarships to Study in Australia
Being one of the most popular study destinations in the world, Australia has plenty to offer on a holistic level to international students. Their education system is globally renowned and is regarded as one of the best in the world.
To further extend their support to international students, the Government of Australia has in fact invested over AUD$ 300 million for scholarships for international students in Australia.
Scholarships in Australia are plenty and you can use this great opportunity to the best of your ability. Read on to learn more about the various scholarships available to you.
Australia Awards Scholarships in Australia for Singaporean Students
- One must have completed a minimum of 18 years of age and must have the intention of contributing to the development of their home country.
- Diversity preference (women applicants, minority groups, people belonging to rural/ economically weaker sections of society).
Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship Award
- One must have completed a minimum of 18 years of age at the time the program or course begins.
- One must not have received any Australian Government grant in recent years.
Destination Australia Scholarships in Australia for Singaporean Students
- Based on predefined eligibility criteria, Higher Education Providers (HEPs) can provide these scholarships to domestic and international students.
- International students must be studying at a regional campus or remote area. Some areas include Gold Coast, Adelaide, Perth, etc.
- Many of the scholarships for international students in Australia are provided by the educational institutions themselves. Refer the table below for more information. We at AECC Global provide you with information and steps to receive scholarships from both government and private universities.
The universities which offer scholarships to study in Australia for international students are listed below.
|University||Scholarship Name||UG / PG||Value (AUD)|