Become industry ready in Irish universities
The Irish education system is one of the best in Europe and is ranked among the top 20 for its higher education system by the IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook in 2014. It is known as an international hub for high quality scientific research and many international students from around the world visit Ireland to pursue research in various fields.
The country offers attractive employment opportunities as it has various leading global multi national brands such as Google, HP, Apple, IBM, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pfizer and Genzyme.
Top reasons to choose Ireland as a study destination
- Dynamic and lively country with emerald landscape & young vibrant population
- Recognised for high quality education systems & scientific research
- Home to 9 of the world’s top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- A safe country to study in with highly developed democracy & modern economy
- Scholarships: Available from 2000 Euros to 100%
- Wide range of employment opportunities available
- 20 hours per week (Part time) and 40 hours per week (Full time) during vacations
- 2 year work visa with easy Green Card Conversion
Find out where you can study in Ireland
List of universities in Ireland that AECC Global Singapore represents, for more information, please get in touch with our counsellors.
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University via EduCo
- Griffith College, Ireland via EduCo
- Technological University Dublin via EduCo
- University College Dublin - International Study Centre via StudyGroup
- Trinity College Dublin
- Institute of Technology Sligo via EduCo
- Institute of Technology Carlow via EduCo
- Maynooth University via EduCo