Established in 1979, Les Roches Global Hospitality Education is known for its excellence in hospitality courses. It has campuses located in Spain, Switzerland and China. With over 100 nationalities of students enrolled in Les Roches, the school has achieved an influential position in international hospitality education.
Les Global creates a supportive and caring environment for students. Compact classrooms with hands-on learning experiences provide a refreshing learning experience. The courses are designed to ensure that students develop acumen for innovation and entrepreneurship during their time on campus.
Les Roches offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses specialising in hospitality. For postgraduate courses, the university also accepts applications from students who do not hold degrees related to hospitality. Les Roches ensures students are trained with the required skills to launch their career in hospitality management, helping them become excellent managers in the industry.
Why study at Les Roches?
- 94% of students from Les Roches are employed within 6 months of graduation
- Courses combine practical experience and academic education, making sure their students stand out.
- Les Roches provides the best amenities to students such as well-equipped classrooms, computer labs, professional kitchens, an auditorium, library and a media centre.
- Students have internship opportunities during the course.
- Les Roches ranked in the top 3 universities for hospitality and leisure management by QS world university ranking in 2020.
The scholarship programs offered by Les Roches are listed below.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Scholarship
- Merit-based scholarships (new students)
Study at Les Roches to step into a leading hospitality School and leave with a career-ready, world-renowned degree.