IELTS Exam Preparation Tips
IELTS Listening Tips
IELTS Reading Tips
IELTS Writing Tips
IELTS Speaking Tips
Prepare for the IELTS Speaking & Listening at home
- Take a practice test online to understand your language proficiency, your strengths & weaknesses and work towards improving your language skills day by day.
- Create a study plan for your IELTS exam preparation and regularly catch up with the schedule.
- Make the best use of all the free IELTS preparation resources available online, Do your research to understand the test format and keep practising until you feel confident to take up the exam.
- Depending on your requirements, you can either opt for the IELTS Academic Preparation or the IELTS General Preparation.
- The average IELTS preparation time is between 6-8 weeks. You can either start preparing by yourself at home or join a coaching centre.
IELTS Registration Process
During your registration, ensure that you have your IC (local Singapore) or passport (international student) handy. You must also make sure to take your IC or passport with you on the day of your examination. Want to register for IELTS but don’t know how? Our AECC Global's expert counselors are here to guide you through the entire registration process.