Scholarships to Study in USA
Choosing the perfect study destination is as important as deciding on the right course and university. One of the most popular study destinations among international students is the USA. For a long time, it has been considered to be the ideal destination for students to build a life after graduation.
Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the United States of America is expensive. But there are a wide range of scholarships in the USA for Singaporean students, which reduces the course fee by a considerable amount and helps them fund their studies.
Keep reading to learn more about the popular scholarships in the USA for international students.
Foreign Fulbright Student Program
- This scholarship program has been designed to avail full Scholarship for higher education in the USA (a master’s or PhD degree). Apart from this, the scholarship shall also be awarded to any non-degree postgraduate studies.
- Some applicants may be eligible to receive full tuition fees, textbooks, airfare, and health insurance under this scholarship scheme.
Humphrey Fellowship Program
- This scholarship is offered to experienced professionals who possess immense leadership potential and dedication towards public service. The entire expense of the course will be covered by the scholarship.
- But, the candidates cannot choose an institution themselves. The appropriate educational institutions will be allocated to them based on their skills and career interests.
The Next Gen Scholarship
- This scholarship for higher education in the USA offers a $1,000 grant for any student who wishes to study in Maryland, Washington/Virginia, open to all international students.
- The eligibility criteria to avail of this scholarship are to have a minimum 3.0-grade point average (GPA).
The Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship programme
- This special scholarship in the USA was announced by the USA government for the selected outstanding students from selected developing countries to pursue any postgraduate study.
American University Emerging Global leader award:
- This is awarded to a student who is highly strong in academics and has strong potential to bring positive change in the society. You can pursue your degree in either US or Singaporean after you get a scholarship.
- The scholarship amount is approximately $4,000 per year.
The information and steps to receive Scholarships in the USA for Singaporean Students are mostly provided by both government and private universities. Refer the table below for more information.
We at AECC Global provide you with information and steps to receive scholarships from both government and private universities. The private universities which offer Scholarships in the USA for Singaporean students are listed below.
|University||Scholarship Name||UG / PG||Value (CAD)|