University of Hertfordshire
Having over 800 undergraduate, postgraduate, CPD, online distance learning and short courses, University of Hertfordshire consists of 11 schools of study, within which there are around 50 academic departments and 24 research centres.
University of Hertfordshire prioritises the well-being of students which is why it prepares modern yet interactive space for students to relax or even keep fit after a long hectic day. For all these years, it continually improves the learning facilities and social spaces, committed to giving students an unbeatable student experience.
It feels like almost every corner of the campus has social spaces, from cozy coffee shops to our very own venue, The Forum Hertfordshire. If you are a bundle of joy and love to interact and make new friends, these areas are just so perfect for socialising.
In addition to that, UH is conveniently located just 25 mins away from London. With UH’s first-class learning facilities, it lifts to the expectation of the phrase, ‘Study anywhere, anytime’. Designed to align with world-class teaching, students can find an array of study resources here, all designed to empower you to succeed.
UH wants to make students feel at the most ease with the Herts community and be able to join in on campus without worrying about how to get home. To do that, the university has put in efforts specially into getting great transport links where its direct travel links to North London as well as towns and villages in Hertfordshire. Students have the choice of taking the bus, car or even train, which are equally convenient.
UH is just a 25 mins train away from the city of London, and between the campuses The Forum (College Lane campus) and de Havilland the shuttle services is FREE.
University Subject’s Ranking
- #4 Economics
- #7 Hospitality, event management & tourism
- #10 Engineering: electronic & electrical
- #16 Film production & photography
- #18 History
- #23 Pharmacy & pharmacology
- #25 Philosophy
- #27 Education
- #35 Physics
- #35 Biosciences
- #47 Sports science
- #47 Fashion & textiles
(Guardian University League 2020)
Explore your creativity without limitations. From fine art, photography to fashion, graphic design, illustration and animation, you will be free to explore your ideas through a range of media, supported by our team of experts, each bringing their unique research, experiences and interests directly into their teaching.
University of Hertfordshire has fantastic facilities and studio spaces that will help foster your natural talent, allowing you full creative freedom as you work on individual and group projects to help showcase your natural flair to prospective employers.
You will benefit from close working relationships with well-known brands, including Ted Baker, F&F, Maria Grachvogel and Ally Capellino.
Experience teaching in spacious and contemporary studio spaces with access to fantastic facilities and equipment including digital and 3D printers.
Fashion students will be able to enhance their designs and learning through access to industry standard software, Fashion CAD.
- BA (Hons) Design Crafts (Ceramics and Glass)
- BA (Hons) Design Crafts (Jewellery)
- BA (Hons) Design Crafts (Textiles)
- BA (Hons) Digital Media Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion and Fashion Business
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design
- BA (Hons) Fine Art
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design Advertising and Branding
- BA (Hons) Illustration
- BA (Hons) Model Design (Character and Creative Effects)
- BA (Hons) Model Design (Model Effects)
- BA (Hons) Model Design (Special Effects)
- BA (Hons) Product and Industrial Design
- BA (Hons) 2D Animation and Character for Digital Media
- BA (Hons) 3D Computer Animation and Modelling
- BA (Hons) 3D Games Art & Design
- BA (Hons) Film and Television Production
- BA (Hons) Photography
- BA (Hons) Visual Effects for Film and Television
Fees: £13,500 per year Intakes: Jan, Sep
- Animation (MA)
- Architecture and Urbanism (MA)
- Art Therapy (MA)
- Contemporary Crafts (MA)
- Contemporary Textiles (MA)
- Creative Music Production (MA)
- Digital Media Arts (MA)
- Fashion (MA)
- Film and Television Production (MA)
- Fine Art (MA)
- Games Art and Design (MA)
- Graphic Design (MA)
- Illustration (MA)
- Interior Architecture and Design (MA)
- Music and Sound for Film and Games (MSc)
- Music and Sound Technology (Audio Engineering) (MSc)
- Music and Sound Technology (Audio Programming) (MSc)
- Photography (MA)
- Product Design (MA)
*Work related learning opportunities (T&C)
Experience teaching at the forefront of technology and design the future innovations which will become an essential part of modern life. From smartphone apps to artificial intelligence robots and global software systems and programmes, computer science is a diverse industry which is constantly expanding with a persistent need to stay ahead of the competition.
Take advantage of strong industry links with local and national businesses. Hertfordshire graduates have gone on to work at organisations including Sega Europe, Canon UK and EE.
Prepare yourself for professional work through a mix of academic, professional and practical study in excellent facilities, with opportunities for industry certifications and a paid placement year.
A highly flexible range of courses with opportunities to specialise in artificial intelligence, software engineering or networks.
You will join on of the largest and most established Computer Science community in the country, with a lively and supportive academic, research and student population.
- BEng (Hons) Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Networks)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Software Engineering)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (top-up)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Technology and Networks
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology (top-up)
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology Management for Business
- MEng (Hons) Computer Science
- MEng (Hons) Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Computer Science (MSc)
- Aerospace Engineering (MSc)
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (MSc)
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics with Advanced Research (MSc)
- Automotive Engineering (MSc)
- Communications and Information Engineering (MSc)
- Computer Networks and Systems Security (MSc)
- Computer Networks and Systems Security with Advanced Research (MSc)
- Computer Science (MSc)
- Cyber Security (MSc)
- Cyber Security with Advanced Research (MSc)
- Data Science and Analytics (MSc)
- Data Science and Analytics with Advanced Research (MSc)
- Electronics Engineering (MSc)
- Engineering (Aerospace) (Near / Far STEM) (MSc)
- Engineering (Automotive) (Near / Far STEM) (MSc)
- Engineering (Electronics and Communications) (Near / Far STEM) (MSc)
- Engineering (Electronics) (Near / Far STEM) (MSc)
- Engineering (Manufacturing) (Near / Far STEM) (MSc)
- Engineering (Mechanical) (Near / Far STEM) (MSc)
- Manufacturing Management (MSc)
- Mechanical Engineering (MSc)
- Operations and Supply Chain Management (MSc)
- Power Electronics and Control (MSc)
- Software Engineering (MSc)
- Software Engineering with Advanced Research (MSc)
Careers in the different health professions and social work services are one of the most rewarding, yet challenging, within the country. From facilitating the the recovery of a stroke patient and helping a patient with cystic fibrosis maintain their independence, to racing to the scene of a car crash, a career in health will put you on the front line of delivering care to communities. Our programmes will challenge you to explore the human body and function while demonstrating the rewards of your hard work and commitment through transforming patients lives.
You will learn in a state-of-the-art environment including specialist labs and simulation centres.
UH support students throughout their time at University, and in clinical placements, through friendly and expert academic staff and first-rate learning resources and pastoral support.
You will benefit from opportunities to expand your knowledge and practice your skills through additional qualifications including REPs Level 2 and 3 qualifications for Physiotherapy students, and our CPD provision ensuring lifelong learning.
UH programmes are designed alongside service users, employers and the NHS to ensure you develop essential theoretical and practical skills as well as fostering a caregiver approach to work.
- BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging
- BSc (Hons) Dietetics
- BSc (Hons) Nutrition
- BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- BSc (Hons) Radiotherapy and Oncology
- BSc (Hons) Social Work
- MOptom Master of Optometry
- MPharm Pharmacy
- Advancing Clinical Pharmacy Practice (MSc)
- Advancing Clinical Pharmacy Practice with Extended Placement (MSc)
- Business Psychology (MSc)
Cancer Immunotherapy (MSc)
- Cardiology and Stroke (MSc)
- Clinical Dermatology (MSc)
- Clinical Skin Integrity and Wound Management (MSc)
- Drug Discovery and Toxicology (MSc)
- Environmental Management (MSc)
- Environmental Management for Agriculture (MSc)
- Health and Medical Education (MSc)
- Health and Medical Simulation (MSc)
- Medical Microbiology (MSc)
- Molecular Biotechnology (MSc)
- Occupational Psychology (MSc)
- Psychology (MSc)
Research in Clinical Psychology (MSc)
- Sustainable Planning (MSc)
Sustainable Planning and Environmental
- Management (MSc)
Sustainable Planning and Transport (MSc)
- Water and Environmental Management (MSc)
|Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship||£1,000 ~ £2,000|
|Dean’s Scholarship||£1,000 ~ £2,000|
|PETRONAS Education Scholarships||TBC|
|Malaysian Ministry of Education Matriculation scholarships||TBC|
*Terms and conditions apply